hmphs.
Still no internet. Think im beginning to get the hang of this unposted entries thingy. HaH. Wad bout shutting down my blog.? Lalalaa.
They got their Mly O’s result on Friday. Ehekz. Congrats to all those distinction-ers. That include my darlings, though curses to Irah for getting a blardy A2 when she deserve a B4! Nyahaa. Jk.
Mannn. Was fun seeing all those anxious faces, while im the most peaceful being alive for I already secure an A1 months back. Hahkz! now. BORING.! We’re back at the same level. Nyahahaa.
Had Freaking English O’s Oral after sch on Friday. Darn it. another total screw up. Blearghhhhh.
“What is the one thing that you wish you had told someone, but you didn’t.”
“…My grandmother once told me about… erms…”
“what was it.? [prompts. Prompts. More prompts.]…”
“erms. Can I change to another story.? Forget about that grandmother thingy…”
I tried lying. But I simply cant. So. It was apparent to the examiners that I TRIED lying. I hope they give marks for the effort. Nyahahaa.
“People nowadays take for granted their lifestyle and expectations. To what extent do you agree.”
luvvv this question. Kays, I crapped. Duh* but at least it makes u sound more intellectual than such stupid questions abt what u wished u had told someone. Like, Bleargh!
Maybe I should reconsider being in the Argumentative Compo Class. Narrating clearly aint my area of expertise. But Im sooo luving MrBurtonRow’s Class! Hahkz.
And I realize. Why it is that some of you secOners think I look ‘ingenious’ [though pple cant look ingenious, it sounds grammatically wrong kan.? Hah.]
Just being in the second express class of the sec4 level in sch, does not make you look clever. That’s too stereotyped a point. Would I still look clever if I were in a different class.? Is so, then im totally honoured. Nyahaa.
Ouwh yeahs. Went out wif aimah yesty. Got that peanut’s present. Nyahaa. And erms, I happen to find a lot of familiar things. *laugh laugh laugh*
Ouwhs ouwhs.! I saw our dearest CikguKelasMelayuKorang at the SP place at Civics Centre! Nyahaa. was darn flabbergasted. So I kinda ran away, accidentally. *oops!* didn’t she told us to salam her if we see her outside sch.? Maaf yer cikgu.!
And and! I saw our ex-hmt-trainee-teacher whom we used to refer to as Doraemon at the mrt. Sya! Ring any bells.? I cant remember her Real name sey! Gosh* nyahaa.
Okays. Thank goodness, none thereafter. I cant take seeing any more teachers on a Saturday. GO AWAY!!! Nyahahaa.
Ey! Ahh! My grands came over today! Hee. =)) how sweet on their behalf. As in, for no apparent reason, but to just see how we’re doing. Nyahaa. Luv luv luv, them.
*I know im praying,
for much too much, but could you pls…*